Celebrating since Father’s Day and sparking a challenge for the speediest diaper changer, the CAN Challenge is happening through August 4th, 2012. There are excellent odds to winning Freetime diapers as well. Eligible participants may be dad, grandpa, friends, or a brother, so encourage your male companion to step on in to Nurtured for a change.
Customers generally say it’s the dads who are the toughest critics for choosing cloth diapers. Be it 12 seconds, 6 or 4, we’ll add the diaper changing times to our leader board each week. The fastest time wins a Freetime diaper. The overall fastest time wins bragging rights too!
In the end, there will be one winner. Cloth diaper-loving men from all over will be competing for the following grand prize from Cotton Babies:
- 24 Cloth Diapers (BumGenius, Flip or Econobum! You choose!)
- BumGenius Diaper Sprayer
- Diaper Pail and Liner
- 24 BG Flannel Wipes
- 1 Case of BumGenius Laundry Detergent
- BumGenius Bottom Cleaner
How to time the change:
- One diaper must be taken off and changed into another diaper. A diaper cannot be secured over the top of another diaper.
- This is the real deal diaper changing people so no “imitation babies” (aka dolls) allowed … just real live BABIES!!!! If you are an expecting family may we suggest begging and borrowing a baby from friend or family.
- If you are concerned with the privacy issues of changing the baby in a public place, they may change the baby behind a screen or behind closed doors as long as the official staff time keeper witnesses the change it can happen in any place within the registered location.
- Participants must be 15 years of age or older.
- Registered retailer employees and their families are not eligible to win.
- Retailers are responsible to report times to The CAN Challenge by August 5, 2012 at 11:59 pm CST. Cotton Babies, Inc. (bumGenius, Flip, & Econobum) is not responsible for entries that have not been properly reported.
- Multiple entries per participant are acceptable.
- Any personal contact information**** collected during The CAN Challenge is for documentation only, not for Third Parties.
** Limit one winner per household.
****Phone numbers must link to participants NOT to retailers. Any phone number entries linked to a retailer will be disqualified.